If you find yourself asking “how can I make my super 73 S2 faster?” then you’ve come to the right place. From upgrading from your stock Super73 controller, to replacing your battery or installing a second one, there are plenty of ways you can get your Super 73 S2 to run faster.
But how fast can your Super73 S2 go at full throttle? Can you make it even faster? Is there a Super73 feature that unlocks better speed? Read on to find out.
How Can I Make My Super 73 S2 Faster?
You can make your Super 73 S2 faster by upgrading your controller, replacing or installing a second battery, or using the Super73 app to change your speed setting. You can also install new wheels or tires, and lube up your bike for optimum performance. Read on for more details:
- Upgrade Your Super73 Controller: One of the quickest ways to make your Super 73 S2 faster is to switch out its stock controller and upgrade it with one that can provide more power.
An upgraded controller will allow you to take full advantage of the motor’s potential and give you higher speeds, better acceleration, and more torque than what’s available from the stock controller.
- Replace or Install a Second Battery: If you want to get even more speed out of your Super 73 S2, consider replacing or installing a second battery.
A larger capacity battery will extend your range while also giving you an extra boost in speed when you need it most. Just be sure to use quality batteries designed for e-bikes like your Super73.
- Take Advantage of the Super73 Feature: The Super73 app feature unlocks your motor’s full potential, allowing you to go faster than ever before.
This feature is located in the settings menu and can be activated with a simple click of a button. Once enabled, you’ll be able to take advantage of the extra power provided by the motor for faster speeds and more torque when needed.
- Upgrade Your Wheel and Tire Setup: If you want to maximize your speed, don’t forget about upgrading your wheel and tire setup as well.
A larger diameter wheel combined with wider and well-pressured tires will provide better traction while also reducing drag, resulting in a faster overall ride experience.
Just remember that too much tire pressure can make riding uncomfortable, so be sure to find the right balance between speed and comfort.
- Use a Performance-Enhancing Lube: Finally, consider using a performance-enhancing lube on your Super73 chain and drivetrain components.
This will reduce friction while also providing better lubrication for smoother operation which can translate into increased speed. Just make sure to use the right type of lube for your specific bike setup as some lubes may not be suitable for electric bikes.
How Fast Can the SUPER73 S2 Go?
The SUPER73 S2 can go as fast as 28 mph (45 km/h) when fully upgraded and with a larger capacity battery installed. However, the speed is limited by local laws and regulations. With the right setup, you can unlock the full potential of your Super73 S2 and go faster than ever before.
How Do You Unlock SUPER73 Speed?
You can unlock SUPER73 speed by taking advantage of the Super73 app feature and adjusting the speed setting, upgrading your wheel and tire setup, and using a performance-enhancing lube on your chain and drivetrain components. All of these elements can help you maximize your Super73’s speed for faster performance.
Also read: SUPER73 Zg Top Speed: Is It Fast Enough?